The PokéPort

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The PokéPort

Fight harder, become stronger!

PokePort is now on a new forum! Do not register to this one! Go here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_PokePort/index/

5 posters

Better than you in everyway Introducing DEZTROYA!!!

DEZTROYA
    DEZTROYA
    Port Newbie
    Port Newbie

Better than you in everyway Introducing DEZTROYA!!! Empty Better than you in everyway Introducing DEZTROYA!!!

Post by DEZTROYA Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:37 pm

and the crowd gets annoyed oh yeah 50 points for DEZ Razz
    Zdaman011
    Zdaman011
    Port Administrator
    Port Administrator

Better than you in everyway Introducing DEZTROYA!!! Empty Re: Better than you in everyway Introducing DEZTROYA!!!

Post by Zdaman011 Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Haha, ok. You can do the cool act cause nobody's gonna ban you here Laughing
    Rich Richie
    Rich Richie
    Port Newbie
    Port Newbie

Better than you in everyway Introducing DEZTROYA!!! Empty Re: Better than you in everyway Introducing DEZTROYA!!!

Post by Rich Richie Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Dude Dez... I love you...
    Jolteon
    Jolteon
    Port Administrator
    Port Administrator

Post by Jolteon Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Zdaman011 wrote:Haha, ok. You can do the cool act cause nobody's gonna ban you here Laughing

*looks around*

Hm, perhaps I just accidentally typed his name in the ban box, and the accidentally click ok, and yeah, you get the point. Very Happy

Welcome to PokePort Dez. I need to fix your somehow massive negative power points, lol.
    Darkrai204
    Darkrai204
    Port Administrator
    Port Administrator

Post by Darkrai204 Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 am

DanielSuperpoke wrote:
    Zdaman011 wrote:Haha, ok. You can do the cool act cause nobody's gonna ban you here Laughing

*looks around*

Hm, perhaps I just accidentally typed his name in the ban box, and the accidentally click ok, and yeah, you get the point. Very Happy

Welcome to PokePort Dez. I need to fix your somehow massive negative power points, lol.
    You're awesome.
    Zdaman011
    Zdaman011
    Port Administrator
    Port Administrator

Post by Zdaman011 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:08 am

I can accidentally fix it too, daniel Twisted Evil
    Jolteon
    Jolteon
    Port Administrator
    Port Administrator

Post by Jolteon Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:17 pm

And then we have too many accidents. Better than you in everyway Introducing DEZTROYA!!! Icon_bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:30 pm